What should you expect from a photo shoot with Rochelle Rehmet Photography? By the time you have come to book a session with me, you’ve probably had a look at my website, Facebook and Instagram. I’m not a high volume photographer and I want to take my time to get to know you first. I like to understand why you’re looking for a photographer and what your vision is for the images. Here are some things to keep in mind before, during, and after your portrait session:
BEFORE: HOW DO TO PREPARE FOR YOUR PHOTO SHOOT:
- Share your ideas. If you have a vision for the end result, share it with me.
- Know what you want, but be open to an interactive conversation with me.
- Ask me anything! I want to ensure you are comfortable with the process from beginning to end.
- Plan accordingly. I like to allow about 1 and half hours for the shoot depending on the shoot (Newborn shoots take longer). Give yourself enough time and focus in your schedule to create amazing photos. This goes for your wardrobe as well. Dress to flatter, not to distract. Let’s work together on some options.
- Read my reviews. I work hard to deliver an experience that exceeds your expectations.
DURING YOUR SESSION:
- Arrive on time. This goes for me, too!
- Breathe. It is sometimes nerve-racking to be in front of the camera so remember to take your time and relax. Don’t worry, I’ll guide you through where to look and how to stand to look your best.
- Communicate. I like to keep things pretty light. Talk to me if something is on your mind. I really do want to know.
- Keep it real. Bringing positive energy with real expressions will show in the results.
- Have fun. Maybe this one should go first. 🙂 The more you look like you’re enjoying yourself, the better the images will be.
AFTER YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION:
- Delivery. I will crop, and make colour corrections to your images prior to you seeing them at your proof viewing.
- Review. Once you have selected your your favourites additional edits may take place based on the favourites you choose. Once complete, I’ll deliver a finished product that you will cherish forever.
- Referrals. The greatest compliment you can give is to tell your friends and family about me or to book another shoot. I’ve had many repeat clients over the years and a long-standing relationship is my goal. Writing a review always appreciated.
WHAT TO WEAR?
I have put together a couple of ideas to help you decide what look you are aiming for: